Do chiropractors help with more than just back problems?
Spend some time in a chiropractor’s waiting room (such as ours) and you’ll see people with lots of different problems coming in for care:
- babies with ear infections
- kids with asthma
- pregnant women wanting an easier labor and delivery
- people with colds and the flu
- Folks suffering from digestive issues
- People with headaches and migraines
- Women with menstrual problems and/or fertility problems
- People suffering from elimination problems
- Those with hearing and vision problems
- (And of course) people with back, neck, arm, leg, shoulder, hip and other pains
Why? It’s because the nerves that come from the spine go to all your internal organs and if there is a blockage where the nerves emanate in the spine (a subluxation) it can and often does affect the function of the organs, and even the function of the entire body.
So, do chiropractors help with more than just back problems? The answer is YES!
It’s understandable that people think that chiropractors are “back doctors” because they work on the spine. However, chiropractic care is for the whole person and chiropractors work on the entire body – they just do it through the spine because that’s where many health-damaging subluxations appear.
It doesn’t matter what conditions you have – you always need a healthy spine to maximize your healing potential. That’s especially true if you are dealing with serious health concerns.
Call and schedule an appointment today and start feeling better!
No comments yet.