TUSCAN VEGETABLE PASTA
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup tightly packed spinach
- 2 red bell peppers, julienned,
- 1 large onion, chopped
- Spread on baking sheet drizzle with 1T Olive oil and 2 Tbs herbes de provence/Italian herbs. Bake at 450 for 10 minutes.
- Cook 2/3lb penne pasta and then mix with 1 cup mozzarella cheese, 1 cup tomato sauce and the baked veg and transfer to a casserole.
- Top with a drizzle of Olive oil and 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese at 450 for 20 mins till bubbly.
No comments yet.