Roasted vegetable and chickpea bowls
I LOVE PAINLESS ONE DISH COOKING!!!
sheet pan roasted vegetable and chickpea bowls
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 40 mins
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and small diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2-3 cups small broccoli florets
- 1/2 large red onion, roughly chopped
- 1 (15 oz) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups cooked quinoa or your favorite grain
- Optional toppings: tahini, lemon wedges, fresh parsley
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place all vegetables and chickpeas onto your sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil, salt, pepper, curry powder, paprika, and cumin.
- Roast vegetables until sweet potato is tender and other vegetables are browned and caramelized, 35-45 minutes—- stirring once or twice
- My new favorite seasoning is “everything but the bagel” and I use that often in place of the curry powder, paprika and cumin.
- I ALSO DO A FRIDGE CLEAN OUT WITH ALL THE VEGGIES I CAN LAY MY HANDS ON AND BLACK BEANS (RINSED) WITH TACO SEASONING
- This meal is open to so many interpretations…so go for it!!
No comments yet.