Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts
For the Brussels Sprouts haters!!!
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and outer leaves removed and halved
- 1 medium sweet onion, slices
- 1 large apple, peeled, cored and cubed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toss the Brussels sprouts, onions and apples together in a bowl.
- Mix the olive oil, maple syrup, salt and pepper together then drizzle over Brussels sprouts mixture. Stir until everything is coated (add another tablespoon of maple syrup if you so desire) and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring a few times while baking, until apples are tender, onions soft and Brussels sprouts begin to caramelize. ENJOY!