- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets, stem cut into small pieces
- 2 Tbsp potato starch
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp chili powder or paprika
- 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast, optional
- 1 Tbsp neutral, high heat oil of choice (avocado, sunflower, grape seed, canola, etc)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Drizzle tablespoon of oil over metal baking sheet. Spread cauliflower over sheet, toss in oil, and sprinkle with remaining ingredients, potato starch through chili powder/paprika. Make sure cauliflower is in an even layer with as much space between pieces as possible. If needed divide between two sheets.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, tossing once about halfway through. When crispy and golden brown it is done. Serve by itself, over rice, pasta, with potatoes, or as a filling for tacos, burritos, wraps, etc. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar, tahini dressing, if desired.
Tell us if you’ve made this recipe and how you liked it!