This flavor-packed dish takes just 15 minutes to make and can be made ahead of time. Perfect for potlucks and parties!
- 1 19oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 19oz can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 19oz can white kidney or cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups corn kernels, fresh or frozen and thawed
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 big handful cilantro (about 1/2 cup) or parsley (Dr C)
- 1/4 red onion (about 1/2 cup), chopped
- 1 – 1 1/2 batch of chipotle lime dressing (see below)
- Add everything to a very large bowl, adding the chipotle lime dressing to taste.
- 1 batch of dressing will lightly dress the salad, whereas 1 1/2 will have more punch.
- Toss well to combine.
- If making ahead of time, cover and store in the fridge for 1 – 2 days, and toss well before serving as the dressing will settle to the bottom.