If you spent the day in our waiting room you’d meet people coming to see us who have all kinds of health problems:
- vision and hearing problems
- digestive problems
- immune system issues
- pain in all kinds of places: back, hip, neck, shoulder, legs, arms;
- people who’ve had sport injuries
- so many others
But the ultimate goal of the chiropractor is to keep people so healthy that they don’t get sick in the first place!
Good Health Is Easy: Sickness Takes Work
We are born with such wonderful bodies designed to last us over a hundred years in perfect physical and mental health. But a lifetime of physical, mental, and chemical stress and abuse wears us down, weakens us, and causes our body to malfunction.
Chiropractors are the only professionals that are trained to locate and correct a serious deep stress most people have inside their body that can damage their ability to fight disease and stay healthy: a subluxation. It is usually painless and usually found in your spine.
When your body is free of subluxation stress you are better able to function at your best, to heal at your best and to think at your best because stress that has been sapping you of your life energy is now gone or reduced. Chiropractic promotes balance, resistance to disease and improved function. (1)
No matter what the disease or condition, you need a subluxation-free body to keep your healing ability at its optimum. That’s why you’ll find people with all kinds of health conditions in a chiropractor’s office. (2)
Call and schedule an appointment today! 517.627.4547
- Blanks RHI, Schuster TL. A retrospective assessment of network care using a survey of self-rated health, wellness and quality of life. JVSR. 1997;1(4):1.
- Marino MJ, Phillippa ML. A longitudinal assessment of chiropractic care using a survey of self-rated health wellness & quality of life: a preliminary study. Journal of Vertebral Subluxation Research. 1999;3(2):1-9.