Cholesterol doesn’t cause heart disease: A Quiz
A Cholesterol Quiz
Did you know that there has never been a direct, proven link between high cholesterol and heart disease, heart attack or stroke? All of the hype was, at best, based on conjecture (the fancy term for guessing) and, at worst, a conspiracy to get people to take expensive prescription drugs!
If you’re one of the millions of people who believe these “facts” about cholesterol, get ready for an education. Take this True or False quiz to see if you can separate fact from myth about cholesterol.
- Cholesterol is a vital substance necessary for good health. T / F
- The lower your cholesterol, the healthier you will be. T / F
- Having cholesterol levels of less than 150 significantly reduces your risk of dying from heart disease. T / F
- The lower your cholesterol levels are the greater your risk of dying from cancer. T / F
- Cholesterol plays a role in helping to protect the body against environmental toxins. T / F
- Cholesterol is important in maintaining fertility and sex drive. T / F
- Eating foods high in fat will raise cholesterol levels. T / F
- The use of statin drugs has lowered the incidence of heart disease. T / F
- Oxidative stress and inflammation are the root cause of cardiovascular disease. T / F
- High insulin levels are a greater risk factor for cardiovascular disease than high cholesterol. T / F
Don’t Peak below until you’ve answered the questions.
Answers to Cholesterol Questions
Please share this with someone who needs to know!!!!
No comments yet.