Got this recipe from one of my quilters newsletters…..very yummy
- 2 Cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tblsp ground flax meal
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ cup of coconut oil melted
- 1 soft very ripe banana (or microwave one) mashed
- ¼ cup of pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup of hemp /almond/rice milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 Tblsp of lemon zest
- 3 Tblsp coconut flakes
- 1¼ cup of mixed berries or blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 375.
- In a large bowl combine the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, flax meal, and salt.
- In another bowl combine the wet ingredients: melted coconut oil, mashed banana, maple syrup, non-dairy milk, vanilla, and lemon juice.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients, mixing well.
- Now fold in the lemon zest, coconut flakes, and berries until they are well incorporated into your mix.
- Scoop your mix into greased baking tin. Fill the molds about ¾ the way full.
- Bake for about 15-25 minutes.