Question: What causes back pain?
Answer: Back pain is usually caused by subluxations in the spine.
Have you ever developed back pain and had no idea what you did?
The following things can contribute:
- A difficult birth or delivery
- An auto accident
- A fall no matter how long ago (even as a toddler)
- Bad posture
- Eating junk food (chemical stress)
- Using the same body position over and over at work or play (repetitive strain injury)
- Emotional tension
- Pushing yourself too hard
- Being a couch potato
- Dental work
- Drug use, medications
- Working in an awkward position
- A mild jar when you’re unprepared
- An emotional shock when your energy is low
- Long car rides
If y0u are experiencing back pain or have any other of the above listed things occur please call us today. We can help!