- 2 whole Golden Potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 piece (about 2 Inches long) Parmigiano-Reggiano, Sliced Thinly
- ⅛ teaspoons Garlic Powder
- ¼ teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- ¼ cups Heavy Cream
- ¼ cups Cheddar Cheese Blend
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Scrub potatoes.
- You need 2 wooden spoons with handles of the same width.
- Place a spoon on each side of the potato and start slicing the potato into thin slices. The spoons will stop the knife from cutting all the way through the potato.
- Slice the butter into thin pieces.
- Alternate the butter and the Parmesan, stuffing them in between the slices of the potato.
- Season the potato with garlic powder and kosher salt.
- Drizzle the potato with olive oil.
- Bake at 400ºF for 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle heavy cream over the potatoes.
- Top with cheddar cheese. Place back in the oven for 10-12 more minutes.
- Remove and serve!
No comments yet.