ROASTED CAULIFLOWER or BROCCOLI serves 4
The new veggie candy…roasting creates magic!!!!!
- 1 medium head cauliflower /2 good stalks of broccoli (2 1/2 to 3 pounds), cut into 1 1/2-inch-wide florets (8 cups)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Put oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 450°F.
- Toss cauliflower/broccoli with oil and salt in a large bowl.
- Spread in 1 layer in a large shallow baking pan (1 inch deep)
- Roast, stirring and turning over occasionally, until tender and golden brown, 25 to 35 minutes.