We don’t always think about emotional issues being related to physical problems, but often times there are.
Brain wave improvement & emotional improvement
A 7-year-old female had the following issues:
- slow physical skill acquisition
- difficulty with coordination (since birth)
- an aversion to using utensils (preferring to use her fingers to eat)
- emotional outbursts
- low self-esteem
This had been going on for two years.
After two months’ of chiropractic care, analysis revealed:
- improved brain alpha waves
- improved coordination
- spontaneous use of silverware for self-feeding
- improvement in emotional regulation
Do you know anyone who is suffering from emotional issues or delayed development. Maybe chiropractic care can help. Please share this article with them.
Mancuso M, Cheng J. Improvement in alpha brain waves, coordination and emotional regulation in a pediatric patient with chiropractic care using Network Spinal Analysis. Journal of Pediatric, Maternal & Family Health – Chiropractic. 2017;3:133-140.