Author: Elizabeth Lindemann
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- zest and juice of 2 limes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
For the Salad:
- 45 oz. canned black beans (3 small cans) drained and rinsed
- 16 oz. frozen corn (3 cups) thawed and patted dry
- 2 jalapeño peppers de-seeded and diced
- 1 bell pepper diced (I used 1/2 red and 1/2 orange for color)
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion diced
- Whisk together olive oil, honey, lime juice, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl. Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary.
- Mix and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve cold.